Release notes for Funnelback 9.0.4
Released: 25th March 2010
- Handling of complex queries for contextual navigation (fluster).
Selected improvements and bugfixes
- Query and click log files now always include hostnames, to simplify multi-server setups.
- Improved query log parsing to support scopes with ampersands.
- Fixed hourly query spike detection task.
- Improved reliability for download support package feature with incorrect permissions.
- Fixed error in scheduling on Windows due to ActivePerl changes.
- Removed some debugging output under IIS when using contextual navigation.
- Improved backwards compatibility for s:Compare tags.
- Improved logging of analytics update processes.
- Display collection size and updated date in XML results.
- Fixed rendering of query trend graphs under Internet Explorer 8.
- Removal of temporary files created during query spike detection on Windows.
- Allow multiple collection admin email addresses to be specified from collection editing.
- More reliable perl workflow script launching on Windows.
- Support for query report emailing via SMTP servers not requiring authentication.
- Scheduling improvements for Windows Server 2008.
- Fixed indexing of documents using noindex tags around the first outgoing link.
- Fixed title and url sorting of results.
- Handling of profile-based collections with new contextual navigation system.
- Handling of profile-based users in analytics.
- Assorted documentation corrections and improvements.