Release notes for Funnelback 15.2.0
Released : 9th March 2016
15.2.0 - Selected improvements and bug fixes
- Renamed Modern Admin UI to Administration Interface (in general) and Marketing Dashboard (for specific marketing focused functionality). Note that both are distinct from the older Classic Admin UI.
- Curator can now be configured to examine additional URL parameters with the ui.modern.curator.query-parameter-pattern setting.
- Synonym blending will now run on complex queries.
- The query processor will execute queries when the query parameter is not set and the system query s is set.
- Push will now correctly read the correct worker thread count config option from push.worker-thread-count rather than from worker-thread-count.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate pagination within content auditor would persist even after leaving the duplicate area.
- Improved styling of the documentation, content auditor and the administration interfaces.
- Added support for iframe tags within best bet previews.
- Fixed default search template to display curator driven best bets.
- Improved html tag boundary sentence detection within content auditor's readability grade calculation.
- Fixed result collapsing presentation for result pages after the first.
15.2.0 - Upgrade Issues
- The Administration Interface now respects additional permissions for synonyms (
sec.synonym), best bet (
sec.best-bet) and curator (
sec.curator). These permissions will be granted to users with the "administrator" and "editor" roles on upgrade. These permissions grant complete access to the corresponding feature (view & modify). If custom file manager rules were previously configured in the users INI files to control specific permissions on corresponding configuration files (e.g.
synonyms.cfg), the users INI file will need to be reviewed to add or remove the new permissions as needed.
modernui.logused to contain logs for both the public and admin context. It is now split two separate log files