Release notes for Funnelback 12.4.0
Released: 4 April 2013
12.4.0 - Upgrade Issues
- The field
userIdin the Modern UI data model has been renamed to
userIdToLog. Hook scripts must be updated accordingly.
12.4.0 - New Features
- Introduced a 'read only mode' for Funnelback administration to assist in managing redundant configurations.
- Collection update statistics are now captured and reports on the composition of update time are available.
12.4.0 - Selected improvements and bugfixes
- Improved Admin UI editing component for form files.
- Analytics will now ignore invalid gzipped log files rather than aborting processing.
- Failed analytics updates will now be reported via email to the collection administrator.
- Instant updates now work correctly when WARCStore is used.
- Index upgrading can now be performed in multiple threads to reduce the overall upgrade time on multi-code systems.
- Resolved a reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability when using corrupt facetScope values.
- Fixed a null character handling issue the collection parameter.