The Funnelback user interface is normally a web page that allows the user to enter a query, and view the results.
The user interface relies on several components working together:
- search forms / templates
- are the templates for generating the query form and result pages.
- is the end point that handles web requests and the generation of web pages.
- is the query processor that accepts a query, searches the index and returns the results.
Accessing search UI
- To access the search service use the /s prefixed URLs:
The specific presentation for search results is defined in the .ftl file, which uses the FreeMarker file format.
Please read the Search forms section for more information.
- Search forms
- Best bets
- Explore Links
- Text Mining
- search.html, search.xml, search.json