Funnelback's Administration Interface provides common Funnelback administration functionality in a modern and interactive design. It is planned that future version of Funnelback will progressively move all '[Customise | Classic Admin UI]' functionality into this interface.
The Analyse features of the Marketing Dashboard provide insight into both search user behavior, and the underlying content available to Funnelback.
- Query reports
- View reports on queries and what people have clicked on - allows you to drill-down by date and export to various formats.
- Content Auditor
- View reports on metadata, duplicates and other content features.
- SEO Auditor
- Display information on how to improve the ranking of a particular document for a particular query.
- Accessibility Auditor
- View WCA Accessibility Auditor reports.
The Optimise features of the Marketing Dashboard provide the ability to refine search result pages in a range of ways, to improve the search user's experience.
- Best bets
- Specify best bets for key queries, to ensure users see the results you want them to.
- Control how some queries are interpreted to match up with your organization's terminology.
- Customisation of result pages for specific queries.
- Tuning Search Quality
- Tuning Funnelback's ranking
To take advantage of Funnelback's Administration Interface, search services must be created to define which collections (and potentially profiles) are used as search endpoints for users.
A search service for a selected collection (and profile if in use) can be created with the "Create Service" button within the Classic administration interface home page. After clicking this "Create Service" button, it will be replaced with buttons to access the Modern Admin UI for the created service and to decommission the service if it is no longer required.
Once created, the service can be further customized by setting the following properties in the corresponding profile.cfg file.