- Updating collections
- Details on advanced update types, including the ability to quickly add new content to a web collection.
- Scheduling updates
- How to schedule collections to be automatically updated.
- Editing collections
- Details on editing collection options.
- Browse configuration files
- How to manage a collection's configuration files using the File Manager.
- Deleting collections
- Details on removing unused collections.
Manage Administrator Roles
- Administration users
- How to create different administrators for your Funnelback system.
- User password
- Details on administrator passwords.
Tuning Search Quality
- Creating Tuning Data
- How to create data for search quality tuning.
- Tuning Search Quality
- Running search quality tuning.
- Understanding Search Tuning Results
- How to interpret search quality tuning results.
Installation & configuration
- Installing and Upgrading
- How to install Funnelback or upgrade from a previous version.
- Ports used by Funnelback
- A list of network ports used by Funnelback.
- Supporting multiple query processors
- Instructions to serve queries from multiple machines.
- Domain level collection redirection
- Redirect clients to a collection based on a domain name.
Connecting Enterprise Repositories
- Connecting Enterprise Repositories
- How to connect enterprise repositories to Funnelback.
- Document Level Security
- collection.cfg parameters
- Optimising your Web Site for Search
- Configuring the Funnelback web crawler
- Command line administration
- Funnelback services
- Configuring Funnelback's embedded web server
- Debugging failed updates
- WARC Storage